The best cabinet doors are available online and are easy to find.
Simply ask yourself the following questions:
Which would I come more near finding superior quality from, a cabinet door factory or someone who makes cabinets doors on the side, as a hobby?
- Which would I expect better quality from, a factory that has invested, perhaps millions in to their machinery or someone that has put a lot less in to it?
- Which do I think pays the most for their lumber, someone who buys it by the truck loads or a small supplier?
- Which one do I think would demand more of a quality lumber, someone who gets it by the truck loads or an individual customer?
- Do I actually feel that a larger cabinet door manufacturer is going to utilize the economy and scale towards a lower cost going by volume when purchasing, with their increasing productivity being automated and computerized machinery?
- Would it be safe to say that with all the overhead cost, a larger cabinet door manufacturer will also offer lower prices?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above, then you should know that there are several sources that can be found online, sources that can and will, be able to save you anywhere between thirty and fifty percent on all your replacement cabinet doors.
After determining that you do have a choice, and not just with retail hardware stores, but that you have a choice of purchasing between the retail store and the manufacturer themselves. Which means that you have the choice of buying your replacement cabinet doors online, straight from the manufacturer that supplied the retail store in the first place.
Do this: Visit your hardware stores and note the prices they are charging. Now, go online and compare those unfinished kitchen cabinet door prices to the one’s you find straight from the manufacturer, the one’s that supplied those retail stores. You do the math; I think the amount you could save will shock you.